Rare Manawa – Large Earring in Gold
Inspired by the popular American conversational candy, also known as the “Sweetheart” candy. Mitchell Vincent Collection has created metallic jewellery featuring the heart candy concept in a classic and ready-to-wear design. Each heart shape design features the Te Reo Māori affectiononate names “Taku Makau” and “Taku Torere”, which translated into English says “My Darling” and “My Beloved”.
- Each heart shaped pair features a “Taku Makau” & “Taku Torere” earring
- Mirror finish with vertical or horizontal grain
- Heart shape design is 6.4cm height, 6.7cm width
- 100% Metallic PVC gravograph
- Stainless Steel Hook Earring with Clear Silicone Stopper
- Made locally here in Hamilton, New Zealand
Give to a loved one or wear them for yourself. The heart shaped designs are made with everyone in mind. Only limited numbers and released in minimal amounts to keep the collection exclusive.