Rare Manawa Earring – Metallic Stud - Gold
Inspired by the popular American conversational candy, also known as the “Sweetheart” candy. Mitchell Vincent Collection has created metallic jewellery featuring the heart candy concept in a classic and ready-to-wear design. Each heart shape design features the te reo māori affectionate names “Taku Makau” and “Taku Torere”, which translated into English says “My Darling” and “My Beloved”.
- Each heart shaped pair features a “Taku Makau” & “Taku Torere” stud
- Mirror finish with vertical or horizontal grain
- 2cm height, 2.3cm Width
- 100% Metallic PVC gravograph
- Stainless Steel Stud Back with Butterfly Stopper
- Made locally here in Hamilton, New Zealand
Give to a loved one or wear them for yourself. The heart shaped designs are made with everyone in mind. Only limited numbers and released in minimal amounts to keep the collection exclusive.