Moeroa – Flare Slip Dress in Huanui Print
Our classic shape bias cut slip dress that makes the beauty sleep worth the time. The name Moeroa means to oversleep of sleep in playing on the idea that this classic style and fabric could be mistaken as a very elaborate night gown. Simple yet beautiful.
- Mitchell Vincent Collection, Bias cut style dress
- Designed with V-Neck feature
- Huanui Print, Made from Dead-stock Fabric
- Adjustable straps to allow for the perfect fit
- Made locally here in Kirikiriroa, Hamilton. Aotearoa.
Sash Tie sold separately
Model is wear the Size Medium
Want to get your sizing right? Find your best fit in our Sizing Chart.
Wear them proud knowing that our pieces are made with care to Papatūānuku, made and designed from end of line textiles and consciously created to last a lifetime. Limited numbers for each of our garments to ensure our kākahu remain exclusive.