Pūmanawa – Tie Shoulder Dress in Hearts Red
You may know of the name Pūmanawa to mean beating heart, but the reference behind this bias cut dress is the actions that others will take when seeing you wearing it. Pūmanawa – to take someone's breath away.
- Mitchell Vincent Collection, Bias cut style dress
- Designed with tie shoulder feature
- Simple V-Neck shape on front and back
- Can be worn both ways, depending on where you would like you shoulder detail.
- Made locally here in Kirikiriroa, Hamilton. Aotearoa , New Zealand.
Model is wear the Size Small
Want to get your sizing right? Find your best fit in our Sizing Chart.
Wear them proud knowing that our pieces are made with care to Papatūānuku, made and designed from end of line textiles and consciously created to last a lifetime. Limited numbers for each of our garments to ensure our kākahu remain exclusive.