Taniwha – Classic Cami in the Taniwha Print
Wear it formal or wear it casual, our Taniwha Print Cami is easy to wear for any occasion.
Inspired by the waters journey from Taupō to Kirikiriroa and the stories that have been with us for hundreds of years. Our new illustration is my interpretation of what the body and skin of the Taniwha would look like under the clear waters that come down from my home, Taupō-nui-a-tia.
- Mitchell Vincent Collection, Classic Cami design.
- Lose fit Design.
- Designed with V-Neck feature
- Taniwha Print Textile in Black on White background
- Adjustable straps to allow for the perfect fit
- Made locally here in Kirikiriroa, Hamilton. Aotearoa , New Zealand.
Model is wear the Size Small
Want to get your sizing right? Find your best fit in our Sizing Chart.
Wear them proud knowing that our pieces are made with care to Papatūānuku, made and designed from end of line textiles and consciously created to last a lifetime. Limited numbers for each of our garments to ensure our kākahu remain exclusive.