Uma – Cowl Neck Slip Dress in Hearts Red
Our simple yet beautiful cowl neck design dress is our sample shape for our bias cut dresses. The name Uma is the Te Reo name referring to a women's chest, décolletage or décolleté with this style being a little more revealing in a classy and tasteful way.
- Mitchell Vincent Collection, Bias cut style dress
- Designed with Cowl Neck feature
- Simple Cowl front and low drop back back
- This design comes with a minimal designed Sash to be worn around waist or neck.
- Made locally here in Kirikiriroa, Hamilton. Aotearoa , New Zealand.
Model is wear the Size Medium
Want to get your sizing right? Find your best fit in our Sizing Chart.
Wear them proud knowing that our pieces are made with care to Papatūānuku, made and designed from end of line textiles and consciously created to last a lifetime. Limited numbers for each of our garments to ensure our kākahu remain exclusive.